Chocolate ProYo Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl by Achieve with Athena
Have you ever met someone who you instantly clicked with and felt even more energized than you did before meeting them? That’s how it felt when we met Boston blogger Athena Concannon at our Earth Ride fundraising event this past Spring. Her blog, ‘Achieve with Athena‘, says it all and her newest Chocolate ProYo recipe provides a great way to start your day. Athena’s mission is to inspire everyone to live a more joyful life and to savor every moment.
And perhaps her Chocolate ProYo Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe proves that you can achieve inner happiness with chocolate!
Athena believes, “Health and wellness is more than just how you look. It’s about feeling strong, confident, energized, and comfortable in your own skin. It’s about being able to do the activities you love and feel your very best while doing them.”
Thank you Athena for encouraging us to reach our goals and for reminding us that everything is possible. For more inspiration, learn how you can ‘Achieve with Athena’ on her blog, Facebook or Instagram.
Recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1 4-ounce tube of Dutch Chocolate ProYo Frozen Yogurt
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (any milk of choice would work)
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseed
- Toppings of choice
- Take the Dutch Chocolate ProYo Frozen Yogurt tube out of the freezer, and run it under warm water for a few minutes until it softens.
- Squeeze the product out of the tube into the blender.
- Add the cashew milk, banana, peanut butter, and flaxseed. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl, and top with your preferred toppings.