Chocolate Strawberry Shake by Healthy, Hungry, Happy
We’re always fans of finding ways to make a better-for-you dessert or breakfast using ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt. When one of our friends, Asia of the Boston-based blog Healthy, Hungry, Happy, created this ProYo Chocolate Strawberry Shake, we couldn’t wait to throw in this simple combination of fresh and delicious ingredients in a blender to get a dessert filled important and none of the guilt. This shake is the perfect way to enjoy a sweet treat after dinner, or, even after a tough workout!
Make sure you check out Asia’s blog, Healthy, Hungry, Happy, where you’re sure to find more delectable recipes and other tips on healthy eating, exercise and mindfulness. We’re also obsessed with Asia’s Instagram feed, where she shares mouthwatering pics of healthy foods!
Here is the recipe:
– 1 4oz Dutch Chocolate ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt
– 1/2 cup almond milk
– 4 medium-sized strawberries (with stem removed)
– 1 tbs cacao powder (for extra-chocolatey flavor)
– Handful of ice
– In a blender, combine all ingredients.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy, or, top with your favorite fruit and nuts for a healthy smoothie bowl.