Double Banana Smoothie from Fit & Awesome
We love partnering with Lindsay of Fit & Awesome because she shares our passion for creating recipes with a simple ingredient list, easy-to-follow steps, and awesome nutrition and taste. Plus, what’s better than enjoying flavors of childhood in a recipe that actually serves up some good nutrients. We love it!
Lindsay has managed to once again find the perfect balance by creating a Double Banana Vanilla Smoothie using our Banana Vanilla ProYo High Protein Frozen Smoothie. Knowing ProYo features real banana, and not that gunk, banana-flavoring, it’s a true throwback to the banana shake flavor we loved as kids.
While the Double Vanilla Smoothie recipe calls for coconut milk – for some additional flavor – Lindsay says go ahead and use whatever milk you like best. No matter what, the blended result will be packed full of flavor, fun and important nutrients.
Be sure to follow Lindsay on Instagram for not only more tasty recipe ideas, but also fitness tips and Lindsay’s bright outlook on balancing fitness (hello surfboards), nutrition, family and an exciting career. What can’t this girl achieve!?!
Here is the recipe:
– 1 4 oz. tube Banana Vanilla ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 cup coconut milk (preferably from a can)
– Toppings – coconut slivers and dark chocolate chips
– Thaw out Banana Vanilla ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt for 1-2 minutes
– Place all ingredients into a blender (Lindsay used a NutriBullet)
– Blend all ingredients until smooth
– Pour into your favorite smoothie mug
– Top with coconut slivers or dark chocolate chips (optional)