Easy Frozen Yogurt Bites by Gluten Free Frenzy
We recently partnered with blogger Chandice Probst of Gluten Free Frenzy to throw a Spring ProYo Pilates Party (we dare you to say that 10 times fast). As part of the celebration, Chandice created an awesome, gluten-free recipe for Easy Frozen Yogurt Bites. Made with ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt, these delicious bites make for a high-protein breakfast, post-workout snack, or creative party treat. Check out the full recipe below, and visit Gluten Free Frenzy for tips on how to throw your very own backyard, fitness-focused party this Spring. Why not replace those happy hour cocktails with some 100’s and frozen yogurt bites to have fun and feel good with your friends!
Make sure to follow Chandice on Twitter, too, for other gluten-free recipe and party ideas.
Here is the recipe:
– 1 cup gluten-free muesli
– 3 tablespoons raw honey
– 4-6 tubes of ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt – choose your favorite flavor, or mix and match like Chandice
– Fresh cut fruit, like strawberries and blackberries – you’ll need around 1/4-1/2 Cup for each Bite
– In a small saucepan, combine the honey and muesli over low heat
– Stir and cook until honey is melted and combined with the muesli
– Remove from heat and spoon evenly into a 12 cavity silicone muffin pan (the silicone is super helpful in removing the bites after frozen)
– Top with your ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt flavor of choice and a few fresh berries
– Freeze for 8 hours overnight
– When ready to serve, remove bites from muffin pan and sit atop fresh berries on a platter