ProYo Berry Protein Waffles
Summertime equals berry time and we couldn’t be more excited that our favorite fresh fruits will now be in season. We’ve partnered up with Caroline of Caroline Cooks Clean to create a protein-packed breakfast that’s topped with the freshest berries of the season, leaving you full of antioxidant and protein powered awesomeness. We were pumped to partner with Caroline as she proves that even if you’re a college student, you’ve got no excuse not to eat clean snacks and meals that’ll leave you feeling happy.
Looking for more healthy snack and recipe ideas, as well as wellness inspiration from a future doc? Make sure to follow Caroline on Instagram.
Here is the recipe:
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1 egg or 1/3 cup egg white
– 1/3 cup almond milk
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 Blueberry Pomegranate Low Fat Ice Cream
– 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries sliced)
– Mix ingredients until creamy
– Add to waffle griddle and cook until golden brown
– Remove from griddle and top with 1/2 cup of ProYo Blueberry Pomegranate Low Fat Ice Cream and fresh berries