Two Ingredient Peach Soft Serve by Eating Made Easy
Memorial Weekend is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited for this unofficial kick-off to summer and the BBQ season. To liven up our parties this year, we partnered with Amelia Winslow of Eating Made Easy to create a super tasty, nutrient-packed dessert that will have you killing it in those backyard games and keep the kiddos smiling, too. Turn Amelia’s Two Ingredient Peach Soft Serve into part of a frozen yogurt bar and you’ll also be the hostess with the mostess.
Check out Amelia’s full recipe and her family’s ideas for more nutritious frozen desserts by visiting Amelia’s blog. Make sure to follow Amelia on Instagram, too, for other recipe ideas, culinary inspirations and healthy lifestyle tips.
Here is the recipe:
– 10 oz bag of frozen peaches
– 1 Vanilla Bean ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt
– Pull both ingredients out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 5 minutes
– Cut peach slices in half or in thirds and place in food processor
– Pulse until the peaches are in coarse crumbs
– Squeeze Vanilla Bean ProYo High Protein Frozen Yogurt out of tube and cut into chunks; add to food processor
– Whirl peaches and yogurt until the mixture is smooth and creamy
– Serve as is, or place in freezer for 1 hour for a firmer texture
– Add healthy toppings or create a toppings bar at your next summer BBQ; some of Amelia’s recommended toppings include walnuts, candied almonds, granola, dried cranberries, coconut, dark chocolate chips or peanut butter chips